Friday, July 02, 2010

Prototype

Everyone crazy over World Cup now, including hubby and myself. Four years once event, definitely everyone will glue their eyes onto TV when the match start. What is your favorite team? All these while I like to see Brazilian football style, so aggressive and energetic. Although their team members not as handsome as French or Italian but their skill is the best so far. Other than that we also can watch the Brazilian dance aka samba if the team ever enter final throughout the game. Wow, so sexy dance I tell you. Bad thing is, we sleep very late at night cos the match starts at night time for Malaysia time. I got to apply more night gel or cream now, else I will look like zombie very soon. Mean while I have to read more on prototype 37c review too. to find out whether this gel will effectively reduce my eye bag or not.

0 comments: