Tuesday, May 11, 2010

wrinkle cream

In another 2 years time, I will be entering 40 years old already. Wow how time flies!! I still think that I am only 16 or 18++. LOL At this age, I can see some wrinkles at my face now. Hmm…a bit sad though. It’s time to apply wrinkle creams diligently now. I used to buy wrinkle cream all the time but I am a bit lazy to apply it when come to bed time. I know I have to doing it daily without fail but lazy me simply lazy to do all these. I am already dead tire when come to bed time. After cleaning myself, I just dozed off immediately. Hahaha….

1 comments:

Oliver said...

Wrinkle cream to be used all over the body has different composition since these areas are blocked from direct sunlight. It is essential that you see to it that the wrinkle cream you buy contains sun block too, otherwise you will require to put a sun block over the Wrinkle Cream or else Sun's rays will end up burning your skin, which is exactly what you are trying to avoid.