Friday, April 30, 2010

modern kitchen faucets

One of my ex-colleague just confirmed to buy a new house lately. She shared with me just now coz she is too happy for this great new. She managed to bargain till a price where she is willing to pay. I know she is desperately looking for new house recently. Also had asked me many times either to buy new house or renovate existing house. I am glad finally she makes up her mind. Now she starts to shop around, to look for carpenter to renovate her new house soon. First thing she wish to do is to do a nice landscaping for the garden. Secondly of course it is the kitchen portion coz she might stay longer hour in kitchen in future…hahaha….perhaps I shall ask her to look into Moen kitchen faucets in order to make her kitchen look more stylish and elegant. 

0 comments: