Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sooooo lazy to update blog

Yeah, I am veli lazy to update my blog lately. Lazy bugs attack me now!!!

I am free but I am sooo lazy to write a post for my blog, even my kids' blog I also think so long only manage to find a title to blog.

Btw, I SPOIL A DRESS TODAY!! Feel so geram and frustrated. The dress almost complete, pending the zipper. But during ironing, my iron too hot and cause iron marking there. It is impossible to get rid of the marking you know. So what should I do with the spoil dress? I think probally will let my elder girl it lor....sob sob sob....

1 comments:

Easton Taylor said...

buy regorafenib online is a cunning medication recommended for patients with diseases of the colon and rectum. Experimentally, Nublexa 40 mg is demonstrated for metastatic colorectal malignancies who were given chemotherapeutics beforehand.