Sunday, June 01, 2008

Home theater

I like to watch movie at home with a good AV system, anyway to own a private theater at home is a dream that I feel too expensive to realize. To be honest, I don't think I m afford to own the basic AV system with my current earning, don't mention about those hi end equipment.

Anyway, this doesn't mean I loss the chance to enjoy the luxury. So time I feel that I m quite lucky enough to have some friends who willing to spend their whole life saving for setting up a private theater system. Yes, most of them own a good AV system, but non of them put in a proper home theater chairs in their private theater.

In fact, I don't even know there is such customized sitting for home theater system until I visit the official web site of Stands and Mounts, who specialize in home theater system. Hmmm... I should share the link with my friends who crazy with the AV system. Who know, I may have a chance to seat on the luxury chair one day. Ha hah...:-))

0 comments: