Friday, May 16, 2008

Social Spark - Try it!

My earning in USD drop a lot for the past 3 months, mean after my page rank drop to zero. With PR0, we hardly can find opportunities or offers to write, let alone link placement. That’s why you can see I had been slow down a lot in my blogging for money lately. However one advantage is I found myself got lot of free time after “retire” from paid blogging. I can do more personal things as well as do more blog hopping. Most of my bloggers can see more comments from me too. Hehe…

However lately I had been invited by SocialSpark, another way of paid blogging from branch of PayPerPost. It did catch my attention since it allows us to make money from blogging too. I am for sure will give it a try since SocialSpark will not so emphasized on page rank, that is why I know from other bloggers. I think I will give it a try since I need more extra money to settle my newly bought house at Ozana Resort. Hopefully SocialSpark able to give me more pocket money.

Ok, I just created a profile for myself at SocialSpark, let’s hope it really can bring in more money for me!

0 comments: