Friday, May 16, 2008

My heart is crying.....

So many people die because of the China earthquake, especially innocent children. I cry when I see the "crime scene" via our TV broadcast. I was thinking if my children were the victim because of the earthquake, what is my reaction then? I am sure I will be like those parent as seen in TV, cry till no tear I tell you.

If you're a human, I am sure you cannot hold your tears once you see the kids are dying in those areas. Why? Why? Why? Why must the children suffer because of this? They are so innocent. Do you think the GOD is fair? Hey, look for bad people, rapist, murderers etc and send them to hell lar!! Why look for innocent children......

The world is not fair....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, it's very sad to see this news. Everyday when listen to the news from there, my eyes start to become red, and wanna cry.