Thursday, January 24, 2008

Our plan

There will be a long break during Chinese New Year festive. Most of the year, I hardly visiting my friends or relative during this period. This is the because every year during this festive, our weather is very hot and very dry. I don’t like bright sunlight and the heat, so I better stay home, watching TV program and munching my kuai chi!

This year, I plan to surprise my MIL by driving her back to her hometown to visit her old friends and long lost family members. But hubby doesn’t want to join us, he dislike to join this kind of function actually. Well, I cannot force him. I will just go ahead with my plan and he also plans something for himself to pass through the long break. He had booked some super bowl tickets online and wish to go with his friends to watch the soccer competition.

0 comments: