Friday, January 25, 2008

Cute and nice wedding favors

I was once a bridesmaid before and received few unique bridesmaid gifts from my best friends wedding too. The most unique bridesmaid gift I ever got is a love shape key chain which engraved my name onto it. It looks so elegant and nice. I love this personalized keychain; it shows how thoughtful my friend is. Though the item cost not much but it is very meaningful to me.

I checked with my friend from where she gets the idea for bridesmaid wedding favors gift. She told me she orders them from one of the online wedding favors website. I shall bookmark the website for my future reference. Opps, not for my wedding ya coz I am married by now. I can keep and send to my friends who are going to marry soon or perhaps I can keep for my girls! LOL

There are many options when comes to choosing unique Bridesmaid Gifts . Since you’re the one who know your friends well, hence you able to find one that suit their taste or needs. Many people will give the same gift for each bridesmaid coz simple and fewer headaches for them. Bridesmaids Gifts are the most fun part of any wedding. You should get them a unique bridesmaid gift for being part of your wedding ceremony. I still prefer engraved items that contain the names, a quote about friendship or some word or phrase that has special meaning for just the two of you.

This post brought to you by TrulyWeddingfavors.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just keep shopping for that perfect wedding favor or wedding party gift and you are sure to find it. You're probably wondering what HQ stands for. We designed our company name after the the quality of wedding favors, bridal shower favors, wedding party gifts and wedding accessories we supply....High Quality.

www.hqweddingfavors.com