Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Chua resigns after s*x scandal

See, this is the scarifies that he has to pay for being so "miang"/"gatal"/itchiness. No joke.

Pity him also, so old already yet still get caught for being do wrong. Hey, Dr Chua, this is not the right time to being "miang( election is coming soon, all of them want to be King!!) I must say: you are unlucky!

By the way, I am happy he has to resign from all his posts. To me, I has lost my respect to him, he no longer a good family man to me though he only done wrong once. Salute his wife still accept his apology when her man have s*x with other women.

I will not forgive my man if he is follow Dr Chua's step. Did you hear that??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

got caught ar? i read a lot of this scandal today...

Debbie Y said...

i agreed with you. if i would the wife, i never forgive him!!!

Anonymous said...

To answer the media may be she have forgive him, but at back at home maybe is something else, where got so easy to forgive within short time.