Wednesday, December 05, 2007

My domain site is down..:(

Aiyo...I want to scream loud now!

My domain site is down now!! From 2pm++ till now...now almost 4.30pm lor...hey, 2 hours plus, still show not available to me. The worst part is I even cannot go to my hosting company website to file a ticket and tell my unhappiness towards their lousy service.

Another worst worst thing is I am holding a $15 post that will expired in another 4 hours time. If my site still down at that time, I am going to say bye bye to the $15. Arggggggghhhhh.......

2 comments:

Montessorimum said...

I know how frustrating that can be as I have experienced site down many times with paid post expiring or not able to be tracked. Many time $$$$ fly away...

Btw , which hosting company you use?

Jess said...

Hi Montessorimum,
GlobeDomain...from US.