Saturday, November 03, 2007

Shall I try gastric band?

Each time when I go to shopping mall and pass by lady department, I only can stare at those sexy and trendy clothing. I even dare not try to put on my body to try whether there are fit to my body or not. As I know, I don’t think I can fit well to most of the clothing there since I have lot of extra fat around my waist, chest and thigh. I feel myself look more ugly when I wear those sexy clothing. I think others might laugh at me too.

Sometimes I was wondering should I try gastric band to reduce some extra fat around my body. As I know gastric band is quite common in US now and it is also the only adjustable and completely reversible weight-loss surgery available in the United States today. I better check with my hubby first, if he is agree with me, then I will go for it!

0 comments: