Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Online website for Radiator

My existing company is a manufacturing company, who specialized in rubber radiator hoses, cater for local as well as export market. Frankly before I join this company, I know nothing about radiator and also their features and function for a car. Of course I have to prepare myself to study my company products first before I start work for them; else if customer ever ask me about them, then at least I know how to answer them properly.

My company has it own website to promote our products worldwide, however I found out that our website is not as detail as Radiator.com. I think our IT staffs need to improve our website, in order to get more attention from the customers.

Radiator.com is a leading online source for radiators and cooling components. They offer the best quality radiators at the lowest possible price and give the customer a satisfaction guaranteed lifetime warranty. Some of the well known radiators that you able to get from Radiator.com are Toyota Radiator, Chevy, Ford, Honda, Alfa Romeo, Audi and many more. do check out the site if you wish to order radiator for your car!

0 comments: