Thursday, November 15, 2007

Newborn from Germany

Anny who stays in Germany just gave birth to a lovely baby boy last week. She is my ex-colleague who migrated to Germany after married. At first she try to persuade her Germany husband to stay in Malaysia, however her man was unable to find a suitable job here, so fly back to Germany at last. Of course, she has to be stay at home mom since she doesn’t want other people to take care her son. Wow, I really wish to fly over to Germany to meet her son in person. Her son looks so cute in the photo that she sent to me few days ago. Too bad, Germany is too far from here.

Never mind, let me browse through some online baby shops and buy him something unique and special. If she ever brings him back to Malaysia, then I will buy him another present!:)

0 comments: