Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My dream car - Honda Civic

During my last trip to Penang Island many years ago, I noticed there are lots of Honda cars on the road. After checked with my close friend who stays in Penang, then I only found out the real reason. This is because the founder of Honda Boon Siew was born in Penang, so the local people very supportive towards his auto products. More ever Honda car prices are very competitive if compare to other car manufacturer, that’s why majority of them will own Honda cars or motorcycle if possible.

In fact, I love the elegant design of Honda Civic. However the price still not within my budget and I am still waiting for a more reasonable price for this model. Hopefully I am able to find a good price from CarsBlvd.com since it is a car comparison site that allows us to compare Honda car quotes and prices on vehicles.

0 comments: