Saturday, November 03, 2007

Life if great with him around!

My goodness! Today I received some email reminder from some networks telling me that I got some pending offers which is due within 2 days. Die lor, I really no mood to blog for it, some more now is weekend as I hardly online during weekend too. Today only work half day, I don’t think I can finish all of them too. looks like I have to get green light from hubby to allow me stay late tonight, else I really cannot finish all of them.

Don’t ask me why everything has to ask hubby. He is my main support in my life, without him, I don’t think I have the meaning to live on. Hehe…sound serious? Not really lar….when you have motive or goal then only you can enjoy your life ma! Btw, my kids also my main support to live on too!

0 comments: