Friday, November 09, 2007

How to boost up my PR?

After the latest update from Google, my blog page rank had demoted to page rank 2 instead of 4 previously. I know lately I hardly work hard to boost up my page rank, that’s why it drops tremendously after the update. Frankly I am not sure how can I get back my page rank 4 as there are so many factors that can affect my blog page rank and I don’t know I should start from where in order to gain back the PR 4.

Some people will ask me to do more on search engine optimization or search engine advertising as both ways able to obtain top natural listings in internet. Well, I think for company, who do online business; they will need this kind of service if they wish to be listed at top 10 in search results. They will more willing to pay coz they need their products and services to get more exposure from the public. Search engine ranking is more important to them, if their website cannot be found in search results; they will not get more revenue for their business.

I will study more about the search engine marketing and I will see whether I should submit my blog to them and gain back my PR 4!

0 comments: