Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wrong Matching

I love to browse through fashion website as I want to “steal” their fashion designs, especially kids fashion. However sometimes I will shake my head when I see those kids wear that are wrong match with skirts or pants. I am not sure whether this is the style preference by US or UK people, frankly their taste is totally different from me.

Look at this skirt, nice right?

But when they wear at this combination, plus the too colorful stocking, I think they look awful.

If me to design the way they wear, I will get the kids to wear white top + white stocking. If plain white too bore for you, you can choose small dot or small flower white based top, then you can have perfect match for the kids wear.

What do you think? Agree with me or you have your own view? I welcome all sort of comments!

Pictures source

0 comments: