Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Online flights booking

My boss is a frequent flyer. He used to fly all over the countries for his business trips. As a secretary of him, I have to make lots of international flights and hotels booking for him each time when he needs to travel.

In my pc, I had bookmarked few travel agencies for my references, so there will become handy whenever I need to make booking for my boss. Lately I came to know about travel.com.au where I can book flights, hotels, cruises, cars and others. After browsing through the site, I fall in love with is as it provides convenience, more choices and value for money of their travel products. It seems like providing a one-stop service to our travel planning.

Lucky I found out travel.com.au, so that I got extra website to search for cheap flights for my boss.

0 comments: