Friday, October 19, 2007

Gold investment

My hubby asks me to study share market again. He claimed that he will tie up with work load by next month onwards. Therefore he might not have more free time to monitor his share counters. He is hoping that I able to monitor the share market trend and do decision for him either sell or continue to keep the counter.

Frankly I am not good at share market; I will become headache when looking at those jumping figures or colorful share market signboard. I rather use the money and time to do the gold investing since gold price keep rising up lately. Market foresee the gold prices will continue rising as the crude oil price keep rising too. Mind you, now one barrel of crude oil had become USD90.00!! If I know earlier, I am sure will buy some gold bar to keep in my bank!

0 comments: