Sunday, October 14, 2007

Find out the truth

Before having kids, I did not know much about kids illness or sickness symptoms. Well during pregnancy period, I try to read books that concerning about newborn possibility illness or sickness. It is good for me to learn more at this stage, at least when anything happen to my baby (touch wood), I will know where to seek for help and also I will not be so panic.

But for Persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn (PPHN ), I still not sure what is the causes for this illness. As I know it is a life-threatening disorder in which the newborn's arteries to the lungs remain constricted after delivery. It limiting the amount of blood flow to the lungs and therefore the amount of oxygen into the bloodstream. It is very scary cases as it usually happen to newborns who are typically full-term or near-term infants. Imagine, you already carry the baby till nearly full term, and he/she suffer with PPHN. I bet all moms to be will be the saddest person.

According to survey that some drugs may cause PPHN problem and sad to say those drug companies do not prescribe clearly whether their drugs is the potential risk of PPHN. Therefore only via lawsuit, then only we can find out the truth. That’s the reason why Paxil Attorneys California play an important role here. They are trying to fight hard to get this information into the public domain in order to prevent others from having to endure similar tragedies.

0 comments: