Monday, October 29, 2007

Boss want to go Hawaii

It is another year end coming soon. I am sure my boss will ask my favor to assist him looking for great places for his yearly family vacation. I had worked with him for more than 3 years now, so far he had brought his family members to visit Europe, Filipina, Australia, Japan and China. Sometimes I am very envy his family members coz they have chance to travel oversea countries yearly. So far, hubby and I only afford to bring our elder girl to Hong Kong & China. This was 3 years back then, till date we yet to play any vacation for the kids.

Ok, back to my boss now. If he asks me do again this year, I will suggest him to visit Hawaii since I can gather lots of useful travel information from Kona Travel Blog. From this blog, I can find lots of things to do in Hawaii as well as great offers for their Kona vacation rentals and Kauai Vacation Rentals. Though my boss willing to spend for his family vacation but he will still ask me to look for cheap hotel accommodations as he wants to have some saving too. He mentioned that he can use the saving money to buy me souviors! Hehehe…

0 comments: