Thursday, September 27, 2007

Despatch Wrongly

Last month, I arranged 3 customers cargo to send out via same vessel. At my part, I do pretty careful as I don't want to mix up my document for those customers. As you know, different customer has different pricing, if I send wrong document, then they will know each other price which is not good to my company.

But today early morning, received an email from one customer, mentioned that they received different cargo from their agent. They suspect we ship wrongly.

Since the cargo already reached destination, this is pretty sure it is the warehouse who did the mistake by depatching wrong cargo to wrong consignee. So this is the counter part agent's fault, not our fault. *sigh* This is the risk of shipping many customer in same vessel. It really happen.

0 comments: