Monday, September 17, 2007

Cheap car accessories

One of my colleagues just tenders her resignation letter to her immediate boss. She had been with this company for more than 3 years and she felt bore towards her existing job scope. Not only her, I will also feel bore too if stay in same company for few years. Usually after 3 years, my hand will start feel itchy and start typing resume and look for new job. Before having kids, I use to change boss but after kid’s arrival, I no longer practice it. This is because current job allow some flexibility for me, at least I no need to rush to work every morning.

Back to my colleague, her new company is dealing with top quality automotive accessories and truck accessories at discount prices. I was teasing at her to give me special rate just in case I need to buy any car accessories.

0 comments: