Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Vending machines

During my childhood time, I love to play with those vending machines; especially those come with candy types. Usually we can see the vending machines at supermarkets; childrens' play centres, shops, and pubs. It is not the candy I like though, but I love to watch those candy drop down from the machine, it give me some kind of satisfaction. However most of the time my mom will restrict us from playing with it coz she said we are wasting our money. it is quite true actually, in fact myself also try to avoid my kids insect coin into vending machines but occasionally I will allow them do so, just to let them experience the fun of machines.

Now most of the vending machines companies will place the machines on a free of charge PROFIT-SHARE basis. multivend is one of the company and it has been established in 1990 and has become one of the leading bulk candy vending machine manufacturers in the United States. Those bulk vending machines are a 100% cash business and can provide up to an 80% profit margin. They also offer the opportunity to work from home and set your own hours.

0 comments: