Monday, July 23, 2007

I need more energy!

Frankly I need more energy now. I will feel damn tired and exhausted once I am back from work. It doesn’t mean that I can have a good rest after back from office; I still need to take care my 2 active toddlers at home. Both my girls aged 5 and 2.5 year old now, they’re not quiet type though. At times I need to raise my voice in order to stop them fighting with each other or fight for toys etc.

I only have my peace time when both of enter bedroom and fall asleep. However at that time I already feel like dead dog and usually I will fall asleep with them. Then my household chores all pending, my goodness, how am I going to finish them if I am still lack of energy?

I was told Foosh Energy Mints and Buzz Bite Chocolate Energy Chews offered by Vroom Foods Inc can boost up our energy level. I was thinking to give it a try, thus I start browsing the net to look for more information. Each Mint or chew contains 100MG of caffeine as well as B vitamins, ginseng, and taurine. These 2 products are the highest caffeinated candies on the planet; just one mint or chew has 25% more energy than a can of Redbull. Wow, such a wonderful product, should I try?

Since there are some proven testimonials being published in the web, I think the products should be reliable and workable. Alternatively you can check out the chart showed at http://www.vroomfoods.com/comp_chart.html to fond out the comparison between their mints and chews and other caffeinated products

0 comments: