Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Never too old to study

Hubby told me his boss plan to take up MBA on part time basis. I was teasing at him: huh? Your boss already enter 50+ year old, yet still plan to further studies? Well, hubby’s answer is: age is not a main concern to further studies, as long as you have the determination and goal, just do it! Some more I do agreed with what he said.

Later hubby added that his boss wish to take up MBA via distance learning at capella university, a well known online university that offers graduate degree programs in business, information technology, education, human services, and psychology, and bachelor’s degree programs in business and information technology.

Other than that capella university also offers the challenge and quality of a traditional classroom and the flexibility to fit education into your daily life. Looks like this university’s reputation is not bad, I will book mark it for my kids future education reference.

0 comments: