Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I love cherries

I am a fruits lover! Any kind of fruits are acceptable to me except poisoning fruits. Lucky I born in tropical country which enable me to try out plenty of tropical fruits. However I love cherries too even though it is impossible for me to find in my tropical country. So, if I have chance to travel to country like Australia or California, for sure I’ll try to schedule to go during cherries season. I was told June is the best month to go coz this is the cherries season and you can see cherries is selling all over the stores. Oh ya, I want to experience just pluck from tree and eat! LOL

The Fruit Company's Cherries are now in Season and you can order online those fresh and beautiful cherries as Gift Basket for your love one. The Fruit Company grow the finest fruit in the world in their orchards in the Hood River Valley, and their prompt delivery to you will ensure the fruits basket are still fresh as it was just plucked from the trees.

Besides guarantee you the prompt delivery to the correct address, The Fruit Company also guarantee you to get either replacement, exchange it or a full refund or credit if you (or your gift recipient) are not completely satisfied with the gift. Don’t you think they offer good customer service to us?

0 comments: