Saturday, June 23, 2007

First bill from TM Net

Finally my TM NET first bill arrived my mailbox 2 days ago. My package is under 60 hours online time for amount of RM44 per month. For first time payment, we need to pay in advance for 2 months fee first, plus the registration fee of RM75. I noticed I had exceed the 60 hours period, and I have to pay extra of RM15++. Some of my friends told me why not just subscribe for unlimited access which cost only RM66 per month. I thought my online hour will be around 2 hour in a day, so I select this package. However if next month payment still exceed RM44 per month, perhaps I will upgrade it to unlimited access.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is reаlly intereѕting, You're a very skilled blogger. I'νе joіned your гss feed and looκ
ahead to in the hunt for еxtra of уour еxcellent post.
Additionally, І've shared your site in my social networks

Also visit my webpage ... seo agency dallas