Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Enjoy my vacation @ Hawaii

Look at my working table, so messy, so many papers lying around, so many files stacking on it too! Am I really busy? Why can’t those files or papers just disappear from my table? It seem like 8 hours of working hours is not enough for me. I don’t want to work over time too coz I need to rush back to take care my daughters, so that my MIL can cook in peace!

Boss! I need a break! Can I take 2 weeks annual leave and go for vacation? I need to relax and rejoice myself first before I back to the stressful work station. If possible I want to enjoy the bright sunshine and beautiful beaches at Hawaii. I should pamper myself to join some luxury vacation organized by Hawaiian Beach Rentals. I was told Hawaiian Beach Rentals has thousands of Hawaii vacation rentals, vacation homes, villas, condos, hotels, resorts, cottages, apartments and bed and breakfasts on Oahu, Maui, Kauai and the Big Island.

If given the chance to go Hawaii, for sure I will try out Kihei homes coz from the internet, I saw the room is so spacious and luxury. The most important part is the package price is within my budget.

Hawaii , wait for me, I shall visit you one day!

0 comments: