Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Can I study again?

When I feel stress at work, I really think of to quit my job on the spot. Too bad, I have financial commitment in hand, else I really can just pack thing and leave the company anytime. Hubby told me that perhaps I should consider to further my study till MBA level, so that can get a better job with better pay. Alternatively I also can take online MBA from capella university, an accredited online education institution. However after think twice, I don’t think I can take MBA by part time basic. I have 2 little girls at home and most of the time after work; they will cling and stick to me. How am I going to do my revision or do my assignment if I will to take MBA course at home? By the time they fall asleep at night, I also doze off together with them lor!

0 comments: