Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Boss vacation @ Orlando Disney

I am so surprise just now after my boss asks me about my last trip to Disney World Hong Kong. I thought he did not aware I went to Disneyland HK during my long break coz he not bother to ask where his staff going during off day. Anyway I told him overall my trip is ok. Well, he told me that he plan to bring his family to Disney World next school break, so he is asking my favor to check for him where to get Discount Disney Tickets. Since he is planning to go to Orlando, so the best place to get discounted tickets will be at Orlando Fun Tickets.

Besides getting discounted tickets for entrance to Disney World, OrlandoFunTickets.com also has discounted tickets for Disneyquest, Downtown Disney Pleasure Island, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach Water Parks as well as every Disney theme park. You can have huge saving if you book your Disney tickets with OrlandoFunTickets.com

0 comments: