Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Pending dresses - guilty

I felt guilty now.

I have cut many dresses panels for my girls but I got no time sew for them. Each weekend, I told myself must finish at least 2 dresses, one for Wien, one for Lyon. But end up at the end of weekend I did nothing. Guilty...guilty....guilty....

Why am I so busy during weekend? Let me tell you.....

Usually I do my household chores during morning session. Took out all my working attires and my hubby's & wash together in washing machine. You might say the washing machine can gao tim for you, you no need to stand there and watch. Yeah, but I will take out those working attire and do not spin them, else those shirt or dress color very fast become fade. I took well care for the working attire lar.

Later I will prepare lunch for the family provided we did not go out or go my mom’s house. After lunch, rest a while, and then come to the girls nap time. If they sleep, I also sleep with them lor. I will not take the advantage to do house chores again. Got chance to rest, rest lar! LOL

After nap time, bring them to playground. After that have to prepare dinner again. Then at night me really become to sew anymore. I rather use the time to do paid post. So the task been hold on and hold on for many weeks till now. haiyah, I cannot forever like that ler, I must set deadline for myself now.

3 comments:

snoopy said...

Let me suggest a good way to have a dress and handmade by you...buy one good plain dress and cut paste some nice flower or nice cartoon feature...that is the easiest way! Try this out,you children will love it.

karenyiau said...

Wow, at least you have the initiative to do that. My sewing is so lousy I won't even think of doing it. The best I could so is to sew a button. hehe :P

allthingspurple said...

all in the day's work,mah! and that is inclusive of the playground which is a necessity. hee hee