Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Let's go Florida

If you ask me what is my wish each year, I am going to tell you I wish to go for travel after work hard throughout the year. During holiday’s time is the best opportunity to spend quality time with our family.

Well, if to bring the girls for holiday, the best place to go will be none other than Disneyland. I heard Disney World in Florida is so much fun as compare to Hong Kong’s. HK Disney World is the smallest among other Disney World. If I have sufficient money, for sure I am going to bring my girls to Disneyland Florida.

Other than Disneyworld in Florida, we also can experience exciting theme parks and glorious white sandy beaches there. I am getting excited now while browsing through the web on Florida vacation. Let’s work hard now, perhaps year end my wish to Florida will come true!

0 comments: