Friday, March 09, 2007

It's time to check your teeth

How frequent your get your kids to go to dentist? Once a month or twice a month? Frankly my girls yet to enter any dentist at this age due to I am having problem to drag them go to dentist. Wien is 5 now and it's time for her to go there for teeth check up, but she just refuses to follow me. She scares the pain. I need more advice on this part from fellow blogger mummies.

Personally I also dislike to go to dentist unless my teeth is in pain or broken. But if someone can recommend me a well known dentist like charles brown dds pc that ever won awards for quality care, and then I might consider to give myself a try. Charles Brown DDS has been employed by Hayfield Dental Care for over ten years, and has a perfect record at the Virginia Board of Dentistry with a history of zero complaints.

Wow, seem like Dr Charles Brown is the dentist I am looking for, either for myself or my girls. If you are interested, you can give them a call at 703-971-2220.

0 comments: