Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Don't Disturb Me!

Usually I'll call Lyon & Wien around noon time, just to have short chit chat with them or check out what they do now. Other than noon time, I'll also call them when I am bored in office!

Just now, I make a call to them. Guess what Wien told me over the phone?

"Don't disturb me now, I want to do homework!"

"Oh, so serious ah?"

"Yes la, after finish homework, I want to help MaMa do some cleaning"

"Good! Good! Go do homework now!"....I am so happy as she is so good girl at this moment (ya at this moment only, usually she only mess up the house only!)

2 comments:

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Girls are always more understanding and helpful too. Happy for u lor, got a lil helper at home liao, hehehe!

Sasha Tan said...

Wah so serious wan ..hehehe