Monday, July 24, 2006

Wien 1st Cinema Trip (II)

As promised in earlier post, I am going to blog on Wien's experience in cinema last Saturday. From my place to MP need approximate 1 hour drive, plus the movie start at 10am ( so early!!!), hence we got to wake up not later than 7.30am, and we got to leave from home by 8.30am other wise we will be very rush then. You know la, I have two girls to kau-tim. Reached cinema, already saw many of hubby's colleagues queuing there waiting for their ticket. Hubby and Wien join the queue while I bring Lyon walk around near that area since the shopping mall not open yet. After a while, I heard kid crying sound, being kpc I turn to where the sound come from. Oh my, I saw my Wien was crying there! Wonder what happen to her, I quickly run to her. She still crying and no answer my question. Lyon and I keep consoling her and ask her stop crying. Lyon keep saying : 阿姐,不要哭啦!(Ah Jie, don't cry lar!). Later she told me don't want to watch Superman anymore...but refuse to tell me the reason. Hubby so upset & angry with her, as we woke up so early today, just to bring her to cinema, and now she refuse to enter. Hubby almost cancel to watch too! Later I saw Pirates of the Caribbean II poster hanging at the cinema, as this movie also start at the same time. I think I knew the reason already, she must be thinking papa going to bring her watch Pirates of the Caribbean instead of Superman. She really really really scare of seeing 骨头人, frightened by papa before, will blog it later. I told her many times that she is going to watch Superman, not that horrible movie, she seem calm down a little bit. Later I brought her to see Superman poster and convince her too. Hubby's female colleague also try to convince her. Then hubby brought her to redeem popcorn and soft drink, she ask me to stay with her to watch the movie, but I told her mummy no ticket, cannot enter but will wait for her outside the cinema. She want to start crying again...*sigh* this girl really make me headache, so eager to watch Superman, yet want me to accompany her. Hubby warn her if she cry again, he'll straight away drive us home. hehehe..it works! After I saw them walked into the cinema then only brought Lyon to the mall to start our shopping journey! But I still expect hubby will call me....hahaha...lucky nope! Guess she must be so excited upon seeing the big TV!! I spent 2.5 hour with Lyon in the mall, we go to all shop lot, see shoes, clothes, dress, toys, books etc etc...she never give me any trouble! Yipeee....mummy can shop happily while she either sit in trolly or walk by her own. Too bad mummy forgot to bring camera, else I can capture some of her funny act there! She prefer walking rather than mummy carry her....Funny thing is she can mix around with stranger in the mall, no cry or fuss. But if stranger come to our house, she will cry and stick to me! About 1230, guess the movie about to finish, so we wait for them at food court. During lunch, I keep asking Wien how's the movie & cinema, but she did not tell me more, she must be feel paiseh of her act just now. Hubby said no special thing happen, she cannot see the whole screen as the front row chair block her eye sight, so she has to sit on papa's lap for the 2.5 hour!! Wow ! I can imagine how tire hubby's leg! She is excited when Superman is shown in the screen, when boring moment she just sit queitly at papa's lap, eating popcorn or drink. Hubby said inside the cinema also has other kids, running here and there too, hp also keep ringing while the show was on. But no one care as all are colleagues from same company...:( After lunch,we went to McD to meet up with Michelle Soo (In His Time). She looks slim, although just give birth to a baby boy a month ago; want to know her slimming secret? Go and read this! It was nice meeting with her , her hubby and the 2 little girls! Belle really good girl, sitting there queitly and do not monkeying around like my Wien. Next time we can meet at JJ WOnderland, threw the kids there and we can chit chat. See, I make new friends again via blog.

14 comments:

Egghead said...

luckily my son's experience in the cinema not that bad... phew! :P

blurblur said...

not a bad start for Wien, consider it's her first trip to the cinema! Maybe next time you can try some Disney movie, should be more interesting for her! :)

IMMomsDaughter said...

I think it was not too bad an experience for a 1st timerlah. Good for you can shop and Lyon such a good girl, let Mommy shop like mad. Ha ha...

Btw, when u wanna invite me to meet up? Got gifts for me ah? Just kiddinglah, read from Michelle's blog you brought gifts mah ;)

ZMM said...

It's ok loh.. consider it's her first movie.. some more can sit 2.5hrs straight. I also cannot ler.. nowadays always must take break to toilet. :P

Come down KL lah.. I also meet up with you.. but no gifts. :P

Ricket said...

to sit 2.5 hours is really long for a kid her age. My daughter would most likely fallen asleep.

Vien said...

2.5 hrs is quite long for a kid. I was told that 2 hrs is the max for kids her age.

Jess said...

Egghead,
ya lor, she is weird lar sometimes.

blurblur,
next time i am sure she will be ok with cinema!

Imm,
hehehe...we can meet anytime! Got gift or not depend on whether I hv time to look for it or not!

Zara's mama,
Meet up with u no gift also doesn't matter lar. I really wish one day my girls can play with Zara!

ricket & Vien
she is TV addict lar, i think she can sit still more than 2.5 hr!!

chanelwong said...

to sit down in a cinema for such a long hour is very long for your girl..My son, no way...So that' why no movies for me & hubby since we have Jeriel

Anonymous said...

Hrmm, maybe I should ask my hubby to take Tim to watch Superman since hubby also want to watch. Let me run tat by him. Hahaha...then I can shop with Emily this weekend.

jazzmint said...

wah so good just eat popcorn and drink...good lah, next time can watch other moviews with her ;)

Anonymous said...

i wanna meet u again!!!
so...when's the JJ trip? hehehe

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»