Thursday, May 04, 2006

Almost kena summon!!

This morning I nearly kena summon again! ~sweat~ JPJ has a road block at the usual place, the place where I kena my first summon few months back. When I reached the junction, saw many cars slow down, stopped and offered their license to the officer. I guess they must be checking on the driving license, so I dig my handbag to search for my purse, to get ready for it. I dig dig dig, cannot find my purse!! Die lor this time, where did I put it?? After a while, only recall I must be left it on my dressing table, since last night went out to pump petrol and bought girls' milk powder...Aiyo, so "big head prawn", I was thinking this time must be kena summon again....*sigh* When reach my turn, the officer ask for my license... JPJ1 : Mana license? Me : sorry la, saya tak bawa, purse tertinggal dalam rumah! JPJ1 : IC ada? Me : semua barang dalam purse la. Boleh saya telephone bapa I hantar untuk saya? JPJ1 : ok, you telephone sekarang....tinggal mana? Me : Tangkak town, tak jauh dari sini. JPJ1 : ok la, kereta bawa ke tepi tunggu! Me : what a relief when I heard he said can wait for my family member to send for me! After parked my car at road side, I quickly called my FIL, told him my purse location, of course with MIL's help, becos it was in my room. While waiting for my FIL, another officer come towards JPJ1, ask him why let me wait. I overheard JPJ1 said since I stay nearby, nevermind la, just wait for someone to send me the license...how kind the JPJ1.... ....later other JPJ officers chit-chat with me while they check on other vehicle.... JPJ2 : so u tak bawa purse hari ini, tak payah makan la? Me : tak apa, kawan saya boleh belanja I. JPJ2 : tak payah makan la, puasa hari ini... Me : tak boleh puasa la, nanti I pengsan wor! JPJ2 : hahaha..(other also laugh)... Me : saya tak bawah IC, tak ada license, you pun tak boleh saman saya. JPJ2 : ya lor..tak apa, kita tunggu you punya bapak datang. Me : hari ini birthday saya ler, kena tahan JPJ pulak. JPJ2 : wow, happy birthday ....siapa suruh u tak bawa license keluar? Me : thank you, thank you...(smile to them) JPJ2 : so malam ini tiup lilin la? husband ada beli cake ? Me : tak ada la. JPJ3 : tak ada cake ka? makan besar malam ini? Me : minggu lalu sudah makan besar lor! JPJ3 : wah, lagi cepat u celebrate... (they laugh) ......already past 10 minutes, wonder how come yet to see my FIL's car....I must be late to office today, sms to my colleagua told them, just in case my boss looking for me. JPJ2 : lambat you punya bapak datang? Me : ya lor, dia bawa kereta slow la. JPJ3 : so you punya birthday, 4 haribulan Mei la.. Me : yaya, nanti u boleh check I punya IC. JPJ3 : saya punya motor plate : MBG 45 (wonder why he said like that?)....sama dengan you punya tarikh...(oh, he meant 4 for the date, 5 for the month) Me : dulu husband I nak ambil May 4 untuk saya, tapi tak ada wang la...orang kaya sudah ambil itu number.... JPJ : ya la, orang kaya sudah ambil la.. JPJ : apa tahun u lahir? Me : 72 JPJ : macam tu, u ambil 4572 la Me : tak mahu la, number ini tak cantik! ....wait another 5 minutes, only saw my FIL's car came..姗姗来迟...so happy when I saw the car! Get the purse from him, search for my license and IC, pass to the officer. They let me go afterwards, not forgot to wish me Happy Birthday too..hahahaa...lucky no kena summon again!

Happy Birthday to Myself!

18 comments:

Egghead said...

so? ada jadi potong kek tak? LOL!
Happy Birthday!

zbjernak said...

wow...
then not all of them are evil

those are good fellow...
respect sama them

blurblur said...

Happy Birthday! It's your birthday today?

Hehe..i 'catch no ball' lah..all the malay conversation...;p

Magictree said...

Hey, Happy Birthday...Good thing didn't kena saman else no sure mood for the rest of the day!!!!

Sabrina said...

lucky you. Happy birthday!!!

Tracy said...

Wah, u really are in luck today. Must buy empat ekor lor.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wien!

jazzmint said...

wah...very lucky birthday for u hehehe...

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

Selamat Hari Jadi lor,,, Itu Mata pun sangat baggus tak ada saman Birthday girl you,, what a suprise present.....

Contented Mum said...

What a surprising way to start your Birthday with! :)At least the JPJ guys were kind to you while you were waiting! :) Happy belated birthday!

Contented Mum said...

What a surprising way to start your Birthday with! :)At least the JPJ guys were kind to you while you were waiting! :) Happy belated birthday!

Allyfeel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Whah, the police so friendly talking to you, some more can joke. kekeke....

Jess said...

egghead:
aiyah, sudah cakap tak ada kek lor!

zbjernak:
hi, welcome to my blog home!
guess i am lucky lar, else sure they ask for kopi money lor!

blurblur:
yeah, my big day lor!
catch no ball ha, sorry lor, goament ppl here all talk malay la!

magictree:
ya lor, lucky no spoil my day...

sabrina:
thank you.

tracy:
give u number already lor, u buy lar.:P

ryan boy:
not wien but her mummy! :P

jazzmint:
guess should buy 4D for my car number.

khongfamily:
if kena saman, sure i drive to office with tearing face..lol

twinsmom:
鸿运当头,希望买万字会中啦!

BT:
itu mata tengok ah moy cantik, mahu sembang dengan dia mah! hahaha (muakkkkkk)

contented mum:
my hubby said lucky they did not send me to balai do the squatting! lol..

allyfeel:
when they joke with me, i only not so kan cheong ler! i so scare too!

Mumsgather said...

Aiks! Late to wish you Happy Birthday! Hahaha. Funny Story. You are right lah. They all tengok Ah Moi cantik bagi chance loh.

Jess said...

mumsgather:
nvm, u already wish me earlier date!
hehe..me not really cantik lar...lol

michelle:
at first i tot too! after they joke with me, then i know i am safe this round!

LHS said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Jesslyn.

The policeman quite fun as chit-chatting like this!

Sue said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jess... good to meet good JPJ like that hor :P

lisaOne said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!
May the GOOD LUCK on your birthday mark the begining of a HAPPY, LUCKY year for you :)