Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Fruit Lovers

My house has many fruit lovers; I can say all of us like fruits, including the girls. Our fridge or kitchen always can find many types of local fruits, yeah, no joke. PIL really like local fruits very much. They will buy if the stock level is low. They will serve fruits to my girls after each meal too! Last time I use to cut fruits for them, but now no need lor, becos my FIL had take over this job, as he like to feed Lyon. He always claimed that Lyon is his Sunshine! Last weekend, MIL back to her hometown in Bukit Pasir, to visit her brothers and sisters. On the way back, she stopped at one of the fruit stall and bought many types of fruits again, there are dragon fruits, mangos, papaya and pineapple. The honeydew shown in the picture was bought by FIL. What surprising me is the giant pineapple! I had seen many big pineapple before but this one looks giant, at least for me! The weight is 6kg, as heavy as a 2-3 month newborn’s weight!! The cost is RM12, just for one pineapple. According to MIL, this is consider medium size lor, still can find some other that look bigger this!

13 comments:

Lazymama said...

Your children are so lucky! Pampered a lot by your PIL.

I like local fruits too, expecially mango!

mom2ashley said...

i cant see the pics.. i duno whether it's my connection or not....

amanda said...

I just finished reading some of your entries. Read how you teach the kids, interesting... :)

ZMM said...

Wien is facinated by the giant too?

mom2ashley said...

ooo now i can see the pics!

Jess said...

Jefferene:
Yes, they are lucky indeed! But good thing is they never spoil them.

mom2ashley:
Guess is your pc problem gua?

amanda:
Hey, welcome to my blog!
Paiseh, the one who teach my girls the most is hubby, not me! LOL

ZMM:
Wien? no wor...she want MIL cut it after she saw it!

Michelle:
yeah, we always has fruits buffet after meal...psst..ask your hubby cut the fruits lor! :P

jazzmint said...

wahh....6kg pineapple!!!

Lyon look as though she's waiting for a fruit feast :).

I seldom buy pineappple cause after eating tongue itchy :(. But buys it because hubby wants to makan.

Jess said...

twinsmom:
hate fruits? u r the first one that I know who hate fruits wor! Take more fruits to gain more vit c, just my advise! :P

jazzmint:
pineapples is my MIL favourite fruit!

Allyfeel said...

The pineapple is half of Lyon's size, very huge. I try to eat more fruits nowadays too, yummy, lots of fibre.

shiaulin said...

i love fruits too! the giant pineapple, is it Thai pineapple?

chanelwong said...

good that they enjoy fruits...

Jess said...

shiaulin:
不知道是什麽品种咧!

Princess Yoyo & family said...

wow! you made me miss our tropical fruit lah.