Saturday, April 29, 2006

我要等一个东西!

"I want to wait for one thing!" Last night I put Lyon to sleep first as usual. But I still can hear Wien talking to her papa from the room. I heard she was telling papa : 等一下,我要等一个东西!(Wait a while, I want to wait for one thing!). I wonder what is that too! Last night Lyon play till 11pm only she doze off. When I stepped out from bedroom, noticed no one in living hall. Hubby went out for tea-chat at mamak stall, Wien went to MIL's room liao. I was happy as I no need to changed for Wien. Later I blog hoping in living hall, while waiting for hubby to come back. But I still can hear Wien talking in MIL's room, wow, nearly midnight liao, yet she still talking so loud in the room. Well, I just keep quiet, if I go to her, sure she will come to my room and sleep with me. After 15 minutes, FIL came out from his room and switch the light in second hall; immediately after that, I heard Wien came out from the room and she thought was me! When she saw it was Gong Gong, she said : 哎哟,是公公喔!(Aiyah, it's gong gong wor!) , then she enter the room again. I heard what she said but still quietly hoop to my notebook, and she does not know I was there...hehehee...I was happy at that time and seem like playing peek-a-boo with her! Later hubby came back, he told me Wien is waiting for something just now. The thing was ME (我就是那个东西!) ! No wonder she came out just now la...Later hubby on the light. She came out again, as she thought this time must be mummy. When she saw it's was her papa, she feel very upset, almost want to cry, but she still enter MIL's room after that. I feel it's fun as she did not come to living room or my room to look for me, silly girl. But less than 5 minutes, I heard she was crying in MIL's room, I wonder what's wrong with her! I quickly walk towards her room, and she also came out from there too with her tearing face! Oh, my darling girl, crying looking for mummy. I keep asking her why. She did not answer me. So I ask her sleep with me tonight, then only she stop crying. When I wake up this morning, only know why she cry and look for me last night. According to MIL, she wait for me to come out from room, just want to see my face and say "Night Night" before sleep!!! Arggghhhh...me very bad mummy...lucky last night I get her sleep with me!

12 comments:

Lazymama said...

oh, Poor Wien! Notty mummy play "hide hide"! And Wien has to wait so long just to say "night night"!

mom2ashley said...

oh poor thing...next time you better say good night first before you go off blog hopping :)

Sue said...

Oops... really oops this time hehehe... I know where you're coming from, with 2 kids one of them will have to sleep with someone else, if not then the bed too crowded and as mums we also try to sneak sometime for ourselves...

I also hide in the room and let Izac sleep while Ivan is put to sleep by maid, if I go outside and he see me he'll want to play...

Jason Lioh said...

Huhu, bad mommy.

1+2mom said...

Luckily my room so big so all of us sleep together. Wien same like Carter, sometime he want my MIL bring him to room and say nite nite if not he will cry looking for her :)

Milly said...

wahaha...lol...bad mummy hor...

feel guilty ornot?? kekekeke

LHS said...

Mummy so jahat, girl girl looking mummy but mummy still like playing pee-a-boo with girl girl.

blurblur said...

Poor weien...and naughty mummy...;p

Hmm..but sometimes i did that to damien too..hehee..;p

lisaOne said...

naughty mummy...but come to think of it, that small incident make you see how little wien adores you- you should be proud!!

Tracy said...

Aiyo, mommy so 'big head prawn', forgot to say 'night night' to Wien and made her cry. Poor girl. *sayang sayang*

Mommy better not forget to say 'night night' to Wien and Lyon in future.

Allyfeel said...

Oh poor girl....but you have asked her to sleep with you to cover ur guilt. :)

Ei...we all need some time off alos ler. Sometimes I just wish to go mamak late at night too.

Jess said...

Hi all,
I did feel guilty, but i had cover half the guilt by co-sleep with her..haha..yes, i promise will kiss & hug her before go to slumberland!!!

sorry, busy la, no time to reply one by one...