Friday, March 03, 2006

She is lying.....?

Wien will be 4 coming this April. No doubt she is very talkative now, sometimes really talk like a big girl. Also very clever in arguing and twisting our words, can u imagine that? All these we still can accept, but recently she'll tell lies, sweet lies! This defenetely cannot accept.... Lies #1 After putting Lyon to sleep, I get her to brush her teeth.... Me : 维,来!(Wei, come over here!) Wien: 为什麽要来? (Why need to come?) Me : 来刷牙啦!(Come and brush your teeth lah!) Wien : 妈咪,爸爸讲不必刷牙的!(Mummy, papa said no need brush teeth!) Me : 爸爸几时讲的?(since when papa tell you like that?)...not believe papa will say like that... Wien : 刚才啰!(Just now) Me : 好,妈咪现在去问爸爸!(okay, mummy go and ask papa now!) Wien : 妈咪不要问爸爸啦!(Mummy dun ask la!)..she try to block my way to look for papa... ...she kuai kuai come and brush her teeth.... While she is brushing teeth, I ask her... Me : 为什麽要讲骗话?(Why tell lie?) Wien : 没有啦,跟你开玩笑吧了(No la, just joking with u.....) Me : 哈?开玩笑?讲骗话鼻子会变长长的!(Huh? joking? tell lies, your nose will become longer!)...try to frigthen her... She laugh and run away from me.... Lies #2 Wien is a thumb sucker since baby time. But we manage to quit this bad habbit some time ago. Once a while I still can see her put her thumb into her mouth. She will take it out if she saw me spotted her doing so. One weekend during her afternoon nap, I spotted her do it again.... Me : 你吸手指?(u suck thumb?) Wien : 爸爸讲可以吸的。(papa said I can suck le) Me : 爸爸几时讲的?(when did papa tell u this?) Wien : 爸爸讲如果睡不着可以吸的。(papa said if I cannot fall asleep, then I can suck lor) ...later check with hubby, but he said he never say like that.... Lies #3 Every morning hubby will prints a sheet of paper for Wien's writing, with those chinese wording and some maths questions ( she will use abacus to count ) Sometimes she did not write it, then she'll give all kind of reason to protect herself. One day, when hubby back from work, noticed she did not do her homework...... I was in living room... Papa: 为什麽没有写字?(why today no writting this?) Wien : er, 我很忙嘛 (er, I am busy mah!)...aiseh...say busy some more... Papa : 你忙什麽?(What u busy at?) Wien : 忙顾小妹啰,忙帮嘛嘛晒衣啰!(Busy taking care Lyon, busy help ma-ma hang laundry lor!) Papa : 忙也是可以写字嘛!(Busy also can write mah!) Wien : 爸爸,妈咪讲很忙就不必写的!(Papa, mummy said if busy no need to write ler!)...aiyo, since when I say this to her??.... Me : 你又讲骗话,等下鼻子长长你就知道!(You lying again, later your nose become long long!) Again, she laugh and run away.... 又好气又好笑!

8 comments:

ZMM said...

Hahaha..
So clever huh!
I think she knows you all bluff her also.. and knows that 鼻子will not be长长.
See, she learns from you all ler..
Clever girl!

Tracy said...

When asked by mummy, will say daddy told her no need to do and vice versa. Wien's a smart girl. She's trying whether this method works or not. If successful, no need to do her work lor.

But I guess it's only proper to tell her dat it's not advisable to do dat. I always use the Pinnochio story on Destinee too. Sometimes it works but sometimes it'll backfire e.g. I promised to buy her balloons but I forgot then she used the story and said "later mommy's nose will be getting longer" ... *roll eyes*

jazzmint said...

wah very pandai hoh..see papa, say mama, see mama, say papa!!! Must show her the pinochio nose then she scare kekeke

sqkiki said...

wow..4 years old oledi so clever ahh...very 牙尖嘴利 ahh...haha...who she learn from ahh??

Egghead said...

eh... you are also lying when you tell Wien that her nose will become long mah... LOL!

VP said...

hahaha, their lies are so so cute and funny. they are sweet and white. kids are so pure...
reneereeve

Contented Mum said...

Wien so clever huh, even the excuse that she gives sound so convincing.

Allyfeel said...

Aiyoo, what cheeky girl you have there. I need to get myself prepared for all these man! Really don't know to laugh or to get angry. TEll her, if lie somemore, not pretty anymore. See she scared or not. :P