Sunday, February 12, 2006

SAHM for 2 days!!!

Ya, I had been a SAHM for 2 days, on last Wednesday & Thursday. Mainly due to my MIL's sister(hubby's auntie) in Singapore pass away, she got to attend the funeral. This is the second funeral she got to attend since CNY. So poor thing, died during properous day! Lucky is me not so busy for this week, else dunno how to cope with! Well, I can say not really fun for me being a SAHM, quite tired look after the girls. Salute to all SAHM!! Wien still ok, she can do her own thing or homework alone, such as coloring, drawing, writing or watching carton movie. But sometimes she too very demanding, want mummy to accompany her if she see Lyon too attached to me! As for Lyon, she is too mobile, keep walking here and there, also keep asking me to give her mum-mum(food), she is such a wai sek moi!

I only can get my thing done while they nap. Quick shower, quick meal for me too! More busier than my office life! Day 1 in the evening time I brought them to big field(大草场)to play. The field very near to our house, but I still need to do a little bit of driving! Many actvities had been held here, whenever there is any big people come(such as Sultan Johor, our Agong or PM), this field will be very crowded. But when there is any function being carry on here, we will not go there, else our car will be stuck in there too! Hubby usually will brought Wien there to play kite or cycling. Lyon never been there, so I plan to bring her there too! So I quickly prepare the dinner and get ready by 6pm! I break the record too, so far, I will only done dinner by 7pm! Surprisingly Wien and Lyon very cooperative today, they can entertained themself without disturbing me cooking, that's why I can get ready in time! Opposite the field is the children playground, another exciting place for Wien too. After the field, brought them to playground, let them have fun there. Me busy taking photos while taking care of little Lyon. Moon moon...Lyon spotted the moon! Mummy, why day time also can see moon ha? Jie Jie, can u see the moon? Jie Jie, why now got moon ha? Can u get for me? Wien: How I know why moon moon is here. Cannot get her for u la, she is too far from us. Lyon: 哼!I ask mummy to get for me..angrily walk away....

Lucky MIL only went for 2 days, if she went for the whole 5 days, I think I will lost by at least 2 kgs! Not easy to take care 2 kids at one time, cannot imagine if I have 3!!!

p/s: This is an back dated post, was draft it last week, today posted it with some funny pictures!

7 comments:

Egghead said...

do like what I do... take them out or let them play until they wear off their batteries... then off to their naps... LOL!

Allyfeel said...

haha, those 2 girls are cute and funny!
Aiyoo, I can understand your feelings ler. I only have 1 kid already cannot tahan sometimes.

ZMM said...

tough huh being SAHM, especially got 2. So you must really thank your MIL for helping you. :P

Those photos got photoshopped? Lyon's baju got colour, the rest of the pix colour more gray one?

Michelle said...

i 120% agree with you that being a SAHM is much busier and tiring than working in the office! in the office, we just sit down, hold pen, touch keyboard and pick up the phone! at home, hold laddle, broom, clean poops, hold mops and the list goes on and on and on. salute to all SAHM mom. :D

jazzmint said...

kekeke..I like ur conversation pertaining to the photos :P....

SAHM is no easy job, that's why still wanna keep myself insane :)

Jess said...

zara's mama:
No editing for those pictures, all original. The building & background itself look gray!

In fact, I like those picture!

Tracy said...

Agree with Egghead. Just get them to play until they are dog-tired, then they won't disturb u.

The way u've taken the photos and the wordings are funny indeed.