Friday, February 17, 2006

Hot Hot Weather...but happy

Hot hot hot!!!! very hot this afternoon.....not feel like want to go out to have lunch. Still having flu, coughing and headache. But I need to buy something, my face mask and cotton run out of stock already, got to stock up some. So, drive out alone during lunch break. After the quick shopping at Cosway, decide to ta-pau chicken rice as my lunch. The Si-tau-poh(ownner) quite familiar with my face as we (me and my colleague) use to go her stall. She chat with me while getting my lunch box done. I was coughing then.... She: 不舒服哈? (Not feeling well ha?) Me : 是咯!天气很热哩!搞得我酱咯! (Ya lor, the hot weather cause the sickness la!) She: 不是天气的错啦!现在是生病的季节。 Not becos of weather la...now is the season la, sick season. Me: 我的女儿传给我的咯。 My kids lor, pass the germ to me! She: 哈?我还以为你还没结婚呢?所以我一直叫你小姐! Hah? I thought u still single le, that's why I keep calling u MISS! Me: 哈哈!我真的看起来年轻吗? Haha, really I look that young meh? She: 是啦,你不讲我还不知道。。。 Ya lah, if u din tell me now I still think u single .... Me : Auntie, 你不要寻我开心啦! Auntie you dun make me happy la! She: 我没有骗你啦! i din bluff u la... Wah..suddenly my headache gone...kekeke...sure happy lor, already mother to 2 princess, yet still got people think I am single!!! This is the advantage of being a small size women....muakhhhhhhaaa p/s : But hor...still got someone call me Auntie le...!!?? Although we never meet before.

8 comments:

sqkiki said...

yeap...tats what I jealous the most lah..small size lady always give the young image to ppl..unlike me..big size...age oso been double since primary school liao...ppl said I'm 20 years old when I'm only 12 ler..can die or not?? :(

lisaOne said...

what a happy day-hor?
you maintain well-mah, sick also run out to buy beauty products...ha, ha.

Jason Lioh said...

Auntie auntie auntie...

Now the boss know liao, she can call you auntie already. :D

Michelle said...

only 2 girls mah...sure look young. some people thought i'm still a uni student! really make my day! hehe.

Egghead said...

lidat also can ah? maybe you should teach those doctors out there to prescribe the same thing to si lai :P

ZMM said...

Haha, suddenly your pangkat lowered, which is happy news. So what is your secret recipe to remain young and beautiful?

Btw, that someone hor, call everybody aunty one ler.. tht's why how to tackle girls?

Jess said...

msau:
你看我好,我看你好啦!谁也不必羡慕谁! :P

two little fellas:
Happy also short while la..knew she just want to make me happy.

jason:
U!! stop calling me Auntie!

miche:
When in college time, ppl always thot I am secondary school student le! u can imagine my size then!

egghead:
wah..later all si lai look for the dr, the dr will be damm busy!

michelle:
Knew it was sweet talk, but who doesn't like to listen sweet talk wor...

zara's mama:
No secret recipi le...
Someone claim he is so young, that's why have to call us Auntie lor!

Allyfeel said...

Haha... so cool ha got such compliments, feel refresh instantly.

Eh, you cosway member arr? I am a buyer only, some things are quite cheap there.