Friday, February 24, 2006

The Answer....

First of all, thank you for all the answers! Some answers really give me a laugh when it comes into my mail box, such as PA system, kacang putih container ( got hole at the end le, after put in kacang, sure bocor mah!!..hehe). What a good imagination! It's urination funnel for women.....click the link if you to know more information. OK, tell the story origin now. In fact, this urination funnel was made by my creative hubby; after he read the news & saw the image from internet. This is the images copy from internet earlier on.

Then he made it using his own creative mind. After he made it, as see in this post , he ask me to be the white mouse(白老鼠)pulak, to try how good it is. Of course I refuse...but he still begging me non stop!!!! At last I get Wien to try on it..hahaha...she is very curious though. I still remember he make it around Oct 05, before our trip to HK/Shenzhen/Guangzhou. He even make few for me to bring during the trip, as I ever told him that I really scare of China's toilet (no door? half door? dirty?...many of u can imagine how China's toilet look like...arhhhggg). Very lucky, I no need to use them, as most of the toilet I visited there was clean, although no toilet paper. I saw this thing being sell in Watson too, while we shop for our thing before the trip! You can google it out for more information from other web site too!! Read the usefulness from here.

Hey, ladies, we also can urine by standing position!

9 comments:

Egghead said...

alas... there goes the only thing that seperates man and woman... LOL!

Lazymama said...

hey, at first, I also thought that it might be used for Wien to pee on it but then I dismiss the possibilities as I was thinking "Wien won't be peeing in a standing position" gua.

Really got such "gadget" for peeing!A bit weird!

Tracy said...

Hee hee, I thought it was Wien's creative way of making another kind of boat.

Haiyo, haven't seen such a thing. But in way, it's hygienic when we go to public toilets and the funnel can be flushed away. Hee, hee, one question: will our fingers and palm get wet holding dat when doing the business? Jess, u should try and tell us mar.

Jason Lioh said...

EFNBTD. :P

lisaOne said...

this is surely "tai hoi ngan kai"- never heard of ...but really good to know there is such a thing...

Allyfeel said...

hehe, I am too late for the guessing, already saw ur answer. Your hubby so cute one, made you one of the urination funnel.

I bought one of those many years back when I frequented night spot with yucky toilet. But never really open and use it. Haha...but quite cool ler!

jazzmint said...

wah wah...ur hubby very good eh..that oso he can think of, do a demo somemore...so did it work with wien ah??

ZMM said...

Like that also can??
But your hubby use normal paper woh.. after soaked wet..

Sue said...

wah, very educational, first time i see this :P so how did Wien like the funnel?