Wednesday, January 11, 2006

小红帽

These few days had been raining non-stop, I think started since Friday night. The weather become cooler and cooler. My laundry had to hang for 2 days only dry. No dryer at home as I dun think it is necessary in Malaysia. Since the weather so cold, in order not to get cold, so I get my girls to wear long pant and short sleeve (usually they wear sleeveless shirt or dress). But still feel cold. Out of sudden, Wien keep wanting me to take out her hoodie sweater. I refuse as I already keep them well in the cupboard….but this girl keep begging me to take out. At last I took out too, as I think sweater can keep them more warm ! Lyon looks cute in her red hoodie, daddy cannot tahan and took some photos for them.

10 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Big bad wolf coming loh~!

shiaulin said...

haha... rainy day gotta wear coat, then winter here how? gotta wrap with 3 or 4 layers of coat even stay in the house?? :D anyway, they are very cute, really like 小红帽! :D

ZMM said...

Cute ler.
Eh, you are in Tangkak or Malacca?
When we were in Malacca on Mon and Tues, so cool la the weather.. nice.. but the drizzling is a headache

Jess said...

jason:
who afraid of the big bad wolf, big bad wolf!

shiaulin:
if winter here, sure we install heater mah!

zara's mama:
Tangkak very near to Melaka, 45 min drive only! just a boarder.
My hometown in Melaka but stay with hubby in Tangkak.

Egghead said...

weather nowadays sux huh!
eh... you really creative with all these kids stuff lah... I suggest you start a kindergarten of some sort :)

Jess said...

egghead:
The creative one not me le...FYI, my hse got a primary school teacher(SIL) & a retired headmaster (FIL) le...so is a 书香之家!

jazzmint said...

hehe so cute ler raincoat for kids :P

Tracy said...

Jess, FYI, there's no balcony in my apartment and I've extended the dry area to be part of my kitchen, so, no place for me to hang or dry my clothes, therefore a dryer is very useful and important to me. Good thing is, no need to hang out the clothes and no need to worry if it's raining dogs and cats outisde.

Ha, ha, Little Red Riding Hoods in ur family. Destinee just cannot wear this type of clothes to sleep. She has to sleep in the air-cond. room even if it's raining - with the fan on, she'll perspire the whole nite ... sigh ...

Allyfeel said...

两个可爱的小红帽。How come you stick those a, b,c pictures on the wall one? Is this how you teach your kids?

Jess said...

allyfell:
Those ABC was Wien's daily read! a way to teach them reading..