Friday, December 30, 2005

My attempt on 5 star dish

Few months back, I got the "nai lap ha" recepi from Twinsmom. I tried one time but fail, so last weekend I tried again, this time successful le..yeah...so yummy! But I still found the nai lap seem like not so crispy le as compare to picture posted by Twinsmom, or it memang not crispy one? If anyone of u wanna try to cook this dish, u can get the step by step instructions from Twinsmom's blog! Happy trying ya.... I know someone recently had tried it & the result not bad wor...and also there is one mommy recently very rajin cooking homecook food, perhaps she could try this.....

4 comments:

Lazymama said...

Mine wasn't crispy too. Maybe we have used the wrong type of milk?

There are two types of milk, one is evaporated fill milk and the other one is evaporated full cream milk. Not sure what's the different between them but I was using the evaporated fill milk.

What wok you used to cook? I have to use non-stick pan coz it was too sticky. :)

jazzmint said...

wow looks yummy....ok lemme ask hubby go get prawns and we try hehehe...

Jess said...

jefferene:
I used non stick wok too, yet it still sticked to it..maybe it memang tak crispy la..not like the nai yau ha gua!

jazzmint:
u can try lor since at home so free..keke!

Allyfeel said...

wow looks good! Will try if got time.