Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Back to office life...

After enjoying so many holiday with my family, today back to office, look at my desk, so many documents & paper in my incoming tray, some were on my desk, I know today no time to do my blog liao, have to clear all this only I can have a clear mind to write my blog. Hai, each time when go for long holiday, I have to face this busy day when back to office. I enjoy this off day very much with my kids, although we did not go outstation for the travel, as we know everywhere will be crowded too. Even though so many days at home, but I did not write my blog, only do the quick suft net & read others blog when my kids have their nap. I only able to write it during office hour, becos at that time I only have a clear mind, without kids interruption. OK, go to work now, to clear my office things first, will blog my Xmas holiday when I am free, hope today late evening I am able to do it.

8 comments:

Lazymama said...

Ok lah, kwai kwai finish off your work ya! :P

Babysmooches said...

very malas to work hor, after such a nice hol rite? me too feeling that way

ZMM said...

My turn is next Tuesday... *bite fingers*

Tracy said...

Ha, ha, ha, lazy bones lurking us. I think everyone's having the same feeling. I lagi worse, after the trip back from Singapore, my mind's still in Singapore leh (kekeke).

Egghead said...

same situation here :(

chanelwong said...

me cannot take off every year end...sooo sad...

Only took 23 Dec off. After a long weekend, also feeling lazy on Tuesday 27 Dec morning...

Jess said...

jefferene:
today still yet to finish my job le, my big boss pass me some more today & he went for his long holiday liao, he tell me: see u next year ya! sigh**@###

sharon:
ya lor..another long weekend is coming..yeah..:P

zara's mama:
u so shiok ha, can off so many days!
my hubby too off till next tuesday, now he has fun with the girls at home, me so envy!

tracy:
wei wei, are your soul back to msia liao?

egghead:
u more worst! travel so far, lagi tired!
do u feel better liao?

chanelwong:
y canot off year end?
my case is our co ask to clear our 2005 leave, so i clear it during year end lor!

chanelwong said...

Every year end and early year, I cannot take off because need to set the new sales structure...