Monday, November 14, 2005

Lyon fell down again...

As usual, mummy will do the ironing on Sunday night. Daddy & Wien watching TV and Lyon busy crawling at living room. I do the ironing in another room, couldn’t see what they do there; me very “fong sam” la since daddy will look after them. At that time, MIL having her shower. On and off I can hear chair moving sound, meaning Lyon is pushing her favourite chair again! She likes to push chair while walking, seem like one of her fun activity in the house. She also in walking learning stage now. We have walker too but she seem like not enjoy with it, so I had kept it in store room now. We purposely put 2 chairs together so that it will not so light which can cause the chair terbalik & cause Lyon fall down too! We will watch out whenever she does this, she might fall down. If fact she ever fall down too! After about 10-15 min, heard Lyon cry loudly; quickly run to see her, aiyo , poor girl fall down again. Cry until so kesian, I blamed daddy not look after her properly, as he is the nearest person who can reach her ma! Only busy watching TV…in fact, if he want to rescue her also cannot la, as it happen so sudden, unless he follow Lyon from the back all the time! Poor daddy, get scolded by mummy cos mummy very "heart pain" when saw she cry like that! Sorry dear!

6 comments:

mom2ashley said...

awww..poor thing...

jazzmint said...

keke..daddy always like that one lah..ask them watch baby but end up watch tv. Mine ask him watch baby while I bath, later I can hear cryin in the cot, he left her there...aiyooooo

Lazymama said...

They tends to fall a lot at this stage. My girl also fell many times, no fall no gain mah!

Very normal reaction loh when we see our baby hurt. I scold daddy too if he let my girl fall and he scold me too when I let my girl fall.

ZMM said...

so clever, stacked up stools better than spending money to buy them those push cart walker type of toy.

Egghead said...

my son likes to lift those chairs like a mr universe and ask us to watch only... luckily he dun start climbing up there only :)

Jess said...

Hi All:
Yaya, all kids will gone through felling down phase! Blamed hubby is just to release my angryness! bad mummy ya..

Zara's mum:
but push stacked up stools very noisy la!

egghead:
your son so kwai ha, not climb up the chair! wien will climb up chair & table though she is a gal le..u better watch out!