Thursday, October 06, 2005

Wien pushing Lyon...

Last night in the living hall, Wien busy playing with her rubber bands ( in old times we ever play this games! Also ever blog by Sharon in her recent blog! many many rubber band tied one by one, till it become rubber rope). She tied both end of the rubber rope into each chair’s kaki, with MIL help! Then she jumps over it and play alone. Lyon was with me, she is “helping” me folding hers and Wien shirts. How she help me? By mess up those complete folding shirts la! So I give her a toy and redirect her attention. Maybe she feels bored and crawls towards Wien and wanna play the rubber rope too! Happy she not kacau me, so just let her play with Wien. When Wien saw Lyon come towards her, she start yelling and asking me to carry her away as she dun want Lyon to kacau her too! I told her never mind la just play with mei mei la…then Wien kept quiet…few seconds later, I heard “bomp” and saw Lyon fall down!! Start crying very loud…Wien was pushing her down!! I was so angry she treated mei mei like this. Quickly I hold up crying Lyon and tell Wien this time mummy want to beat you liao! You so naughty!! Before I reach her she already cry loudly too, I still beat her hand, the right hand that pushed mei mei down. Her grandma also took out a cane and pretend want to beat her, wow..she cry lagi kuat & so kesian!! We just let her cry, have to punish her, if not, she will bully Lyon in other day too! Wien like to snatch Lyon’s toy sometimes, whenever we saw she did this to mei mei, we will scold or punish her too! As we do not want it become a bad habit. Our messenger to her is to love/help each other, not fight each other… Most of my friends say you only have 2 girls, not so headache, if boys, lagi worst! They will fight each other most of the time. By that time you tend to one eye open one eye close. Is that true? Mummy to boys??

7 comments:

LHS said...

Em..just wondering is it possible for Wien think like she doesn't have any attention since after having mei mei??

Jess said...

Michelle: me will try to avoid mei mei near to Wien but sometimes busy & overlook them, then this happen lor..
HS: Wien tend to demand crazily my attention when Lyon just brought back from hosp. She is so jeolous but now much much better liao. Now Lyon's turn become jeolous when she saw me cuddle Wien..so small yet she knew it...

jazzmint said...

waiyaa..must be carefull ohh..think sometimes got jealous there, that's why she attempts to be bad, but I'm sure she's a nice lil girl also and seeks attention maybe

Lazymama said...

ya kids will jealous too. I have seen my 5/6 yrs old niece bully my 1+ yrs nephew. Last time my Yee Ching also kena bully by ex-nanny's 4 yrs old grandson, being pushed by him too. Now it's the other way round at new nanny's house, she is bullying her 3 yrs old kor kor by snatching his toys and piak piak (very gentle) him.

Hehe, cuddle both Wien & Lyon at the same time to avoid jealousy.

Sue said...

i'm sure there'll come a time for me to blog about my two boys pushing and shoving :P but currently, my mum's (much much younger) kids, 5 & 8 i think, also fight a lot la... but 1 girl 1 boy... the problem is if the boy is older, the girl will be very samseng also LOL

Annie said...

i think when we have more than 1 kid at home, it is quite impossible to avoid this situation - unless their age gap is very big. *sigh*..i have to face the same when no.2 is out next year! Be Prepared!

Babysmooches said...

haiyo.... my 2 years old boy already know how to *whack* his mei-mei on the head and push her out of the mattress!!