Monday, October 03, 2005

Lyon vomited..

It’s 4 am in the Monday morning, Lyon keep rolling at her bed and heard she coughing too, get closer to her, noticed her eyes was wide open and smile back to me! Aiyo!! my dear , how come you wake up at this time, mummy so sleepy le…must be the coughing cause her up. The only solution is make milk for her and hope she will fall back to sleep later on. After the milk, she still rolls here and there. I also cannot sleep la! After some time( about 5am), she seems tired and quietly asleep. After few seconds, I heard vomiting sound!! Lyon is vomiting la, all the milk taken just now was vomited; quickly get hubby up, get him help me to change Lyon bed sheet while I carry her as she was asleep already. Even her mattress protector also gets wet, so does the mattress. No choice has to turn the mattress to the other side, then line up another set of bed sheet. By the time all these done, Lyon already wide awake. We had caused her up in fact. She so happy saw us also up with her; keep calling/shouting in her baby talk, also she keep calling jie jie, hoping jie jie will wake up and play with her! Hubby also entertain her, I ask him better pretend sleep, if not Lyon will play with you till 7am! So we just lied down, let her alone there, yet she still come and kacau kacau. I think probably around 5.45am only sleeps back as no one wants play with her…haha…

2 comments:

Lazymama said...

I did the same thing (pretend to sleep) when putting my girl to sleep, or else she would just play and play....never ending play!

Egghead said...

poor Lyon... I think my son also went through the vomit phase... I am sure she'll be fine later :)